- RSS Channel Showcase 3496265
- RSS Channel Showcase 3645142
- RSS Channel Showcase 5093804
- RSS Channel Showcase 8035416
Articles on this Page
- 09/14/18--07:40: _UK and USA enhance ...
- 09/17/18--05:04: _Hualong One simulat...
- 09/14/18--09:01: _Challenging the nuc...
- 09/17/18--07:45: _Amano underscores t...
- 09/17/18--07:30: _IAEA highlights nuc...
- 09/14/18--07:40: UK and USA enhance nuclear research cooperation
- 09/17/18--05:04: Hualong One simulator ready for operator training
- 09/14/18--09:01: Challenging the nuclear finance status quo
- 09/17/18--07:45: Amano underscores technical cooperation
- 09/17/18--07:30: IAEA highlights nuclear's role in combating climate change
The UK's National Nuclear Laboratory and the US Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory have agreed to cooperate on nuclear energy research. The announcement came as the UK and USA signed a nuclear R&D action plan.
The first full-scope simulator for the Chinese-developed Hualong One reactor has been delivered to the Fuqing nuclear power plant, China National Nuclear Corporation announced on 14 September.
Financial challenges facing nuclear energy need to be tackled by disrupting the status quo to help drive down costs, delegates heard at the recent World Nuclear Association 2018 Symposium in London.
Yukiya Amano today highlighted the International Atomic Energy Agency’s technical cooperation programme in his speech to the Vienna-based organisation's 62nd General Conference.
Nuclear power can make a "vital contribution to meeting climate change targets while delivering the increasingly large quantities of electricity needed for global economic development," according to a new report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).